PDA

View Full Version : that time of the year again

tow hook
11-18-2008, 08:23 PM
awwa that time of year again were we wheel for the kids, and collect toys for them.... i remeber a few years ago... when sam wheeled his black grand in my neck of the woods... paragon 2003 tft ... oh ya sam did a tranny service trail side, and made him self some other work, reason for up grades of course lol... always make sure your tow point is to the frame, and secure:)evil2 and always bring 10 quarts of atf:)evil3, or collect what ya can and hope the next group coming though has some too.............

Blackburn
11-18-2008, 08:48 PM
Can't beat good times for a great cause, even if you do have to make a few unexpected repairs.

homemadeXJ
11-18-2008, 09:04 PM
looks like it was good time

Bear
10-25-2009, 12:58 AM
memories, I remember that ride well, I was the trail leader that day at Paragon. Sam seen me on the other side and thought he could just muddle thru that mud hole, that the week before was eating up Hummers. lol, it was a costly repair for Sam, as by the time he got it home he fried the tranny and it cost him 3k for a new one. he wasn't the only one that had carnage as I broke a rear yoke just as we were getting started on that wicked hill climb.

bigrubbers4x4
10-25-2009, 09:41 AM
yup those were the ole days, now we are on to bigger and better things. having our own TFT ride on OUR own property, building more and more jeeps all the time (or working on them) lots of big stuff happening now a days. the wife still feels the need to remind me of that trip to paragon every time i go wheel....lol. now instead of breaking crap in the mud, i do it in the rocks.

bigrubbers4x4
10-25-2009, 09:42 AM
this was posted a year ago doug, way to bring up an old thread that looked like it got passed over.