Thread: come on guys

come on guys

come on people out of all of ya that visit the site dont have any thing bike related to talk bout, i know some of u all out there ride

I need a new battery for mine. It popped one of the caps off the top while charging it this summer and got acid all over my bike.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
    But rather to skid in sideways Totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SHIT.......WHAT A RIDE!!!"

well thats better than it blowing up and covering everything, i am just bout to get mine ready for its hibernation, but mite get a few more weeks in

yeah, its probably warmer down where your at. its getting cold FAST up here on the top of the mountain!
    But rather to skid in sideways Totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SHIT.......WHAT A RIDE!!!"

ya i gotta put my sporty to sleep till spring it dose not like the cold. Neither do i.
    JEEPS are like tattoos once you get one you want more

I just bought a boulevard c50. It's my first bike and I absolutely love it! Big Rubbers bike run in the spring?

I'd be in!!

I Bought A 450 Forman 4x4 Im Mounting A Set Of Tracks On It Should Go Anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Mylowsjeeps View Post
    I Bought A 450 Forman 4x4 Im Mounting A Set Of Tracks On It Should Go Anywhere
    that thing was fun myron, those tracks make it a little hard to turn at slow speed but it but it goes pretty good in the deep snow. i really like the top you put on that thing, i need to find one of those cab enclosures for mine for when it get minus degree temps again.