Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doe Valley

Doe Valley

Hey was searching the forums and thought hey I know this place just outside of Windber,PA that has some great trails. Its called Doe Valley, Its private ground, so you dont have to worry about the popo or DCNR. The trails are for all breeds. They also have camping and many fund raisers.

sounds interesting, I may have to check this place out.
    '89 Bronco II - "Under Construction"

Doe Valley has some nice stocker friendly trails for the beginners with no lift and some sick twisted stuff for the more extreme rock crawlers, if they are not careful there is the real possibility to bend, break or twist something very badly.

Down the road it will be called "Doe Valley OHV area" or something to that effect.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
    But rather to skid in sideways Totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SHIT.......WHAT A RIDE!!!"

I was just on the Badlands Offroad parks' forums board and there is a couple posts there about about this place, and the one I just read said there is a Toys for Tots ride coming up at this place called Doe Valley
    [COLOR="Yellow"][U]Doug "Bear" Updyke[/U][/COLOR]

[COLOR="#FFA500"][B]Publisher-Wasted Trails 4x4 Magazine[/B][/COLOR]

87' Comanche, 35" Coopers, MT St. locks, Skyjacker 6" lift, R.E. adj. Trac bar,Warn bumper, Warn, winch, Power Tank, body work by Paragon, Rausch Creek, the Badlands, & Doe Valley.

Is doe valley the place along 160 from windber to central city on the right if coming from windber? If so is it open to the public or private grounds cause me and another jeeper were looking to wheel on monday and he mentioned this place.

Thanks!
    Black 95 XJ, 4 door 5 speed
    "If I wanted a HUMMER I'd call your SISTER"

red6rubicon
    right place but its not open to the public and its actually closed all of this coming weekend for weapons testing including monday

its only closed this sunday till 3pm for weapons testing don.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
    But rather to skid in sideways Totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SHIT.......WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Pee Wee Club Member O-Townoriginal's Avatar
    ill be there on mon if a couple people want to come out
    97 tj pre rolled with some things

So for those of us who havent been to DV in a while, can we get an updated map posted up with all the new trails? I found a map in my soft door pocket the other day and would like to see how much it grew since Turkey Run Nov 2009.
    '06 Impact Orange TJ Wrangler X

PM me the email address you would like it sent to and I email it to you...
    '89 Bronco II - "Under Construction"