Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice looking zj, look in the club members rigs section and look up Sams grand cherokee "unwasted luxury" to check out pics of my old one I beat up off road. I am in the process of rebuilding the motor in my 5.9 right now, once its all back together i want to long arm it.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
    But rather to skid in sideways Totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SHIT.......WHAT A RIDE!!!"

i been in a search for a 5/9 for months now i heard of one for sale in my area but i was a week to late i also been looking for a totaled 96 or newer zj with 5.2 i would just swap in to mine just no luck i love my long arms but with them came more problems i had to address but shes good to go now sucks is i like building once there done im bored with it been thinking what way to do more but its my dd so got to keep law happy.

Your in luck, I just so happen to have the 5.2 and tranny out of my 94' I've been trying to sale together for $600. If your interested let me know. It has 168,000 on it and only smoked a little bit.
    But rather to skid in sideways Totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SHIT.......WHAT A RIDE!!!"

you have the tranny controller and ecu and harness with it

I should have everything. I stripped the grand down to pretty much an empty shell. Motor is sitting next to the shed under the roof