Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DAMN!! Brian, good thing your an engineer so you wont have to hire one.......lol
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
    But rather to skid in sideways Totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SHIT.......WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by UPJ Wheeler View Post
    What can be worse to JB weld than 1 of the 3 main attachment points of your drive train that harnesses the torque???? LIES from Luszik again
    maybe you should put a 2.5 in your jeep, since your motor has so much torque.

There was no "design" involved... more of a "drill some holes and drive the bitch" approach
    hahhahaahahaha
    DINK DINK!!!

'79 CJ7, rebuilt 258, 4.0 Head, HEI, AX-15, D300 Low max 4:1, Flat Belly, Narrowed D44 w/ true trac & diff gaurd, Widetrack AMC20 w/ superior shafts, Homemade 4 wheel disk, I take it in the butt, Detroit locker & crane diff cover, 4" skyjacker lift, 2" BL, TJ flares, 35" tires, YJ booster, York OBA, YJ tub conversion, picklesmoocher, 6 pt. cage, F250 front shock towers, pure goat sex appeal :)daulmg
    TBI on the way O:g:)headbanger

red6rubicon
    you should ask for a refund from upj! I think they fawked you on your education lmao

red6rubicon
    and my boy really thinks your name is Brian Bin Laden

AAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAA A Now THATS Funny Right 'der I dont care who you are! Glad the wife and the boy came out! I think that might have been the first time I've seen the boy, he's a trip!
    DINK DINK!!!

'79 CJ7, rebuilt 258, 4.0 Head, HEI, AX-15, D300 Low max 4:1, Flat Belly, Narrowed D44 w/ true trac & diff gaurd, Widetrack AMC20 w/ superior shafts, Homemade 4 wheel disk, I take it in the butt, Detroit locker & crane diff cover, 4" skyjacker lift, 2" BL, TJ flares, 35" tires, YJ booster, York OBA, YJ tub conversion, picklesmoocher, 6 pt. cage, F250 front shock towers, pure goat sex appeal :)daulmg
    TBI on the way O:g:)headbanger

Don, don't let the boy to close to brian.... you don't want him getting recruited in the talliban.....
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
    But rather to skid in sideways Totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SHIT.......WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Ijust got my camper back. 5:15pm. Wheel bearing. Caliper.rotor.pad and ebrake shoes ..all fried
    :tantrum: [B][I][U][/U][/I][/B]DLSDI :tantrum:

tired here, torn mcl to the right side u-joint, they have to drain some oil from it too, air left out of one wheel in the immune system, marrow of the bone looks to need a patch or a plug too.
    Gotta change a couple u-joints in the white Jeeps front driveshaft, slip in a set of rear leafs, a hub, brakes, shocks and a general tune up on Smokey, my MJ. not too bad of a list to do for a starter.
    And get this, Big Rubbers may appear at Thunder in the Valley, Windber Edition, location is being confirmed before any arrangements or commitments are announced.
    [COLOR="Yellow"][U]Doug "Bear" Updyke[/U][/COLOR]

[COLOR="#FFA500"][B]Publisher-Wasted Trails 4x4 Magazine[/B][/COLOR]

87' Comanche, 35" Coopers, MT St. locks, Skyjacker 6" lift, R.E. adj. Trac bar,Warn bumper, Warn, winch, Power Tank, body work by Paragon, Rausch Creek, the Badlands, & Doe Valley.