Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: D44 progress

axle

maybe he will be held up by you when you break your next trans. and his axle hoppin 44 is what pulls you out. lol just saying

completely possible tall guy....

Sam, just telln it how it is.... I always feel bad when Calvin shows up and breaks shit before he gets to have much fun...

After reading my first two posts about the spring perches again, they may have been harsh.... but he did ask for our opinions. And YES, front DS U joints will explode.
    DINK DINK!!!

'79 CJ7, rebuilt 258, 4.0 Head, HEI, AX-15, D300 Low max 4:1, Flat Belly, Narrowed D44 w/ true trac & diff gaurd, Widetrack AMC20 w/ superior shafts, Homemade 4 wheel disk, I take it in the butt, Detroit locker & crane diff cover, 4" skyjacker lift, 2" BL, TJ flares, 35" tires, YJ booster, York OBA, YJ tub conversion, picklesmoocher, 6 pt. cage, F250 front shock towers, pure goat sex appeal :)daulmg
    TBI on the way O:g:)headbanger

Inhale..................and slowly....e..x..h..a..l..e........Brian your a f@cktard!

First of all I know what will and can happen. You are only seeing part of the setup! I simply posted a pic of the progress of the front differential.

Call me when you need help getting ANOTHER inferior trans put up in your Jeep ok.
    :th_biggun:`

Are you free next week? Im picking up an NV3550 on Thursday or Friday

I promise, Im not trying to be an asshole, Im just getting straight to the point, and avoiding the sugar coating, you da man Calvin. And im looking forward to you coming to wheel this summer. What else is in the plans that I'm over looking?
    DINK DINK!!!

'79 CJ7, rebuilt 258, 4.0 Head, HEI, AX-15, D300 Low max 4:1, Flat Belly, Narrowed D44 w/ true trac & diff gaurd, Widetrack AMC20 w/ superior shafts, Homemade 4 wheel disk, I take it in the butt, Detroit locker & crane diff cover, 4" skyjacker lift, 2" BL, TJ flares, 35" tires, YJ booster, York OBA, YJ tub conversion, picklesmoocher, 6 pt. cage, F250 front shock towers, pure goat sex appeal :)daulmg

red6rubicon
    lol now that's funny!

Nothing I'm done. I'm not having a battle of the wits or answering sarcasm with sarcasm.

I wasnt being sarcastic... I really was curious about what else was in the plans
    DINK DINK!!!

Just think of it as Christmas the next time you get to see it. It'll be like the gift that keeps on giving.

There you go left it open for ya to take your shots.

red6rubicon
    so I gotta ask why post up and ask for thoughts then get butt hurt when you get peoples thoughts?

I guess in my eyes there are thoughts and then there is just plain a$$hole. I mean a little bit of a civil discussion would have been nice before jumping strait to jerk. Maybe if we would have gotten the whole plan out there none of this would have taken place. Highly unlikely I know. Just because I think outside the box (no matter the size of that box). This is what I like to do. Helps sometimes when your on a shoe string budget to use your resource to the fullest. Your buggy is awesome, I wont take that from you. Apparently your wallet don't have a bottom. Mine on the other hand wont even open...lol!