Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: D44 progress

red6rubicon
    remember this is the internet not real life! and yeah im rich I live in a mansion and an extravagant shop with the finest tools that money can buy! its not my fault my parents r bizzilionaires an I get 2million a day so they don't gotta pay taxes...... so good luck on your project man im headed back to my football field sized swimming pool surrounded by nekid bitches covered in baby oil! [ashy larry voice] IM RICH BITCH!!!!!![ashy larry voice]

Wow that last tid bit don't even deserve a reply!!
    :th_biggun:`

red6rubicon
    oh and I'll tell the nekid bitches you like the buggy since they built it while I was rolling around in my bently the convertible one with baby seal interior not the bently truck cause I don't drive that shit until after memorial day. stop over some time and I'll send the limo driver out to pick you up by the gate.

red6rubicon
    and that really was ashy larry I keep his ass on retainer just for moments like this one!

Now that was funny...But if you don't want me to say nice job then I'll take it back. Sorry!

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by red6rubicon View Post
    remember this is the internet not real life! and yeah im rich I live in a mansion and an extravagant shop with the finest tools that money can buy! its not my fault my parents r bizzilionaires an I get 2million a day so they don't gotta pay taxes...... so good luck on your project man im headed back to my football field sized swimming pool surrounded by nekid bitches covered in baby oil! [ashy larry voice] IM RICH BITCH!!!!!![ashy larry voice]

Two questions........ Can i come over to see the nekid beyotches and can I borrow a few grand to get my junk started. This is one of the most entertaining threads in a while................. Keep up the good work fellas....popcorn
    [url]http://www.hfofab.com/[/url]

red6rubicon
    I just love the fact people think you gotta be rich to build a buggy! or have junk! I average 90 hours a week have 2 kids well I will in 5 weeks im happily married I don't smoke drink do or sell drugs I also don't set around talking about pipe dreams hell I live like a hermit most of the time I barely sleep and im always cranky but im happy

Well just like you said "remember this the internet not real life" now it seems you got "butt hurt"...lol..just sayn!

red6rubicon
    nah I aint butt hurt I know this aint real im just bored drivin home from work

lmao!! ya know don, you never sent the limo to pick me up at the gate....WTF?? and i thought we was friendz..... ya know i never even seen da bitches when i was there, why do you hide them from me?? and why was i never invited to come swimming?? i dont want your money for nothin but, i am gonna have to charge you a friendship tax at the end of the year...

calvin, do you plan on putting any kind of ladder bar in the front to keep axle wrap at bay?
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
    But rather to skid in sideways Totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SHIT.......WHAT A RIDE!!!"