PEC/DCNR 2011 Pennsylvania Greenways & Trails Summit 09/11–13

PEC/DCNR 2011 Pennsylvania Greenways & Trails Summit, September 11th through the 13th

Hey Guy’s, here is symposium number two of the PEC/DCNR 2011 Pennsylvania Greenways & Trails Summit, September 11th through the 13th, the PaOHV has been asked to take the lead on this one and will be making a presentation. Let’s see if we can ACT-UP and get a larger turnout then we had at the October 2010 Symposium where the Coalition for Shared Access for Motorized Recreation was 40% of the 165 Participants’ not bad since there where only three of us during the 2008 Symposium’s……….

Items that need brought to the floor:
    1) Northumberland OHV Area needs too be placed on the Ballot prior to the next election for a Public Referendum of Support for the OHV Area, while manipulating support for the Area.

2) A means to Tariff Four Wheel Driving Vehicles / 4x4 Licensed Motorized Vehicles in the Commonwealth so too build a Grant Pool to match those of the Motor Cycle, ATV and UTV Grant Pools. (Your monies to purchase Properties for Parks)

It’s your turn to take it from here guy’s, since this Old Dawg got the door opened for you to take your next step inside, remember you can affect more changes from inside the system in lieu of from the outside…………

pokestick throwrock

Pee Wee Club Member O-Townoriginal's Avatar
    i cant go got work and york is to far away
    97 tj pre rolled with some things

:nud:

O-Town, I know that BigRubbers’ have done more then your part in this war it’s time that some of the other (4x4 Clubs and 4x4 Forums in the Commonwealth) pick-up the mantel and move forward with it, if it was not for what you did last October on such a short notice after another group left the Four Wheel Driving Sect High-n-Dry with a FRACK-YOU attitude (you know who you are, do you not). Then had the audacity to call what was done at the symposium insignificant, I take offence to that, and the fact that a FWD guy put it together for you and now that PaOHV has taken the lead just what do you think will be done for you now……….

What you need to do is flood the PaOHV with your memberships take control of the group and manipulate it in your favor too promote the needs of the Four Wheel Driving Sect, if not then the 2 & 4 Wheeled Bike and Snowmobile Guy’s will get everything and you’re going to be standing there with your peckers in your hands once again (I don't know some of you may like that). Me, I’m tired, I’m going back home to Florida there are something’s there that have gotten out of hand with a group that have been running their greater then 10kGVW trucks ("yea, their only 7 tons") through our Wildlife Management Area’s, hogging out the Mud Holes on the Named & Numbered Roads so that when Hunting Season comes the Hunters will not be able to ferret their way through.………..

Steel Soldiers Summer Rally 2010 - Richloam WMA, Florida

Deuce backs through the mud and gets stuck

2011 Steel Soldiers Richloam Rally

So you know I’ll jump on your ass from either side when you try too Frack something up that it took us some time too get open twenty-five years ago. I’ll clarify this for you, you are allowed to have a Greater then 10kGVW Truck on the Power Line & the Main Haul Roads, this is what we are trying to do here with your SGL's…….

Oh, if I happen too offend someone with this statement, then Frack You get some thicker skin and/or find a different frackin hobby ASSWIPE because this is the Art of War……….

:rant:

Good info, but short notice! I went to the October 2010 Symposium and enjoyed it. I believe Sam did a great job there and we made good contacts to get things going. Not sure if I will be able to make it, but I will try. Hope we can get a good turnout. Thank ComChewy for the door openings. I hope the 4x4 comunity will show up and move forward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love to go, Com, but w/ this late notice its pretty impossible for me to swicth things at work to make it. Did you let PAJeeps, WET.O.D.D., and Blue Ridge Jeepers know they'd probably be the best bet help fill some chairs.
    No Jeep, no projects & no money.

Pee Wee Club Member O-Townoriginal's Avatar
    i didnt say i didnt want to go im sayin that i cant go due to work distance and hotel stay i cant afford i wish i could go to more things but finances prohibit things
    97 tj pre rolled with some things

Since Sam has become the contact person now, this one almost slip by me, I just thought that if you knew anyone in that area to please contact them to at least put there face in the door so that we are not forgotten about after a conversation that I had with one of my ATV counter parts………
    Or go to BMJA and Pa Jeeps tell them about last year give them some encouragement………..

I believe that you’re going to be getting more foot traffic from a few other forums now like from this BS......