DCNR 2011 Trail Summit Rescheduled to 10/23-25

PEC/DCNR 2011 Pennsylvania Greenways & Trail Summit Rescheduled too 10/23 - 25

Hey Guy’s, It looks like you get one more bite at the Golden Apple since the September Summit was rescheduled due to inclement weather. The PEC/DCNR 2011 Pennsylvania Greenways & Trails Summit Rescheduled too October 23rd through the 25th, someone in Harrisburg must like you to give you another opportunity to ACT-UP a little for our need of Shared Access for Motorized Recreation here in the Commonwealth………..

So if you know anyone in the Central or Eastern part of the Commonwealth get in touch with them, go to their forums and encourage them too participate. You’ll see me, I’ll be the BIG PITA there working the room pressing flesh & bending ears getting support for the cause……….

cheers

Well, the Latest and Greatest.........
    Due to the rescheduled date of the Trail Summit caused by the flooding in and around the York and Eastern Areas of the Commonwealth the DCNR at this time would prefer that we hold off until 2012. The reschedule has cause Jack Terrell of NOHVCC’s cancelation and has left us without ample time to give a proper presentation. The DCNR are willing to give us a dedicated Motorized Recreation Workshops since they will be going back to a one day meeting schedule in 2012 to be held at various locations, would you be interested in this? Also I will be at the Summit working the rooms and bending ears for the cause, so if you would like to run into this BIG PITA come on down and we can kick around some ideas with the DCNR Representative’s………….
    One last thing we need to work on getting more of the Four Wheel Driving Sect guy’s involved with MAFWDA, I do realize that I’m preaching to the choir at this time and that you can not make it to every meeting through out the Commonwealth, but through membership you will be represented by someone with the same goals………..