BFG KM2's or Micky Thompson MTZ's

Not sure if this post should go here or not...the description said anything from the frame down....ANYWAY...upgrading to 35X12.50R15 and getting rid of those bald crushers after a tractionless trip to Rock Run. Looking at going with either the MTZ or the KM2, leaning towards MTZ because it is rated better on ice because of the sipes and with my job starting im going to be running from Cresson to Claysburg 4 days a week. If you disagree or agree tell me and why...I want to hear what you think! Hoping to get them ordered tonight or tomorrow so if you have something to say say it quick lol. Also means I'm looking for a cheap 35 for a spare.

just ordered mtz for my jeep also, 35, did research on the same two you did, been waiting a week for mine now, ordered them from 4 while drive hardware, summitt racing had the same price, both had free shipping, but i had a coupon for 4wd so i bought them there, good luck, hope we like them...lol

I have the MTZs. I havent really found much to complain about. They sucked on the full size truck, wore out quickly. On the blazer, no issues on or off road at that i would blame the tire.
    Cheers Skotti
    96 S10 Blazer "just a pile of parts"

Thanks guys, sounds like it will be a good choice...I havent ordered anything yet so there is still time for other input if you have it.

the MTZs have been purchased...now we wait

I've ran both of those tires and the MTZ's are by far a better tire in the snow.

got my mtz on and the jeep really rides nice with them, they seemed to grip pretty good in the snow we had a couple of weeks ago, only three inches of snow, but going down over wopsey mountain seemed like very good grip, or maybe is was because my other tires were bald..lol