Toys for Tots 11-14-15

Last edited by tomahawk350; 10-12-2015 at 10:41 AM.

Is there flyer? All I have is a red marker X.
    What?

This is my wife's favorite. Her Dad, was a Marine and she is very proud of his legacy. Especially his involvement in TFT's this time of year

Hey I know a guy that wants to attend but can't make it till Sunday. Will I need to sign him up sat or will your sign in tent be open Sunday?

There will be no registration tent sundays anymore. Maybe email Jason Toma jason@bigrubbers4x4.org to see if something can be worked out.
    Cheers Skotti
    96 S10 Blazer "just a pile of parts"

Ok so there is gonna be members wheeling Sunday correct? I talked to Jason he said as long as there is members around and the guy pays/donates and signs a waiver. I just want to be sure there will be members there. And who to give the waiver and donation to before he makes the drive.

The event turned out great. Had beautiful weather and a nice turnout. The Marines brought out a big HEMTT truck (Thanks for coming out and Many thanks for your service). The morning lineup went exceedingly well Luke, George, Nick and Jake did a great job. Rides started at 10:00 on time. The chile cook off was excellent. The Marines judged the chile and Ralph won first, Lisa won second and Toni won third. All of the chile was delicious.
    What?