Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for the help Towhook, Greatly appreciated. I'd like to get moving on the parts and then an install later on in the year. Gotta get the wheeling in first. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by burghrmike View Post
    Thanks for the help Towhook, Greatly appreciated. I'd like to get moving on the parts and then an install later on in the year. Gotta get the wheeling in first. Thanks again
    np, i gotta do the same. i have to much junk to keep working on.

thanks Tow Hook, this helps immensely. I appreciate the angle your suggesting. I don't know Scott but then again maybe from DV. I'll be down to bring the blocks and sand for the Pig Roast pit in the next couple of weeks. My business took a hit this last quarter. Some people just decide you should pay their bills. Ah yes, The joys of self employment!!!! B__l SH*T. I hate it when they encumber on my good time!!!!!

I'll be piecing this together over the next few months. More to be revealed.

Have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by burghrmike View Post
    thanks Tow Hook, this helps immensely. I appreciate the angle your suggesting. I don't know Scott but then again maybe from DV. I'll be down to bring the blocks and sand for the Pig Roast pit in the next couple of weeks. My business took a hit this last quarter. Some people just decide you should pay their bills. Ah yes, The joys of self employment!!!! B__l SH*T. I hate it when they encumber on my good time!!!!!

I'll be piecing this together over the next few months. More to be revealed.

Have a good one.
    if you need anything else let me know. send a pm or post up. i'm 30 mins from dv on the way from rt 22.

A-Z Fabrications installs and sells Clayton.
    :tantrum: [B][I][U][/U][/I][/B]DLSDI :tantrum:

I love the Clayton long arm on my ZJ. Installed it myself. If your not a welder, find one.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
    But rather to skid in sideways Totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SHIT.......WHAT A RIDE!!!"