remembering Jason

just some pics to remember a friend feel free to post any pics you guys might have of him here

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
    But rather to skid in sideways Totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SHIT.......WHAT A RIDE!!!"

chopperfreak2k1
    i didn't know him, but he had a beautiful chevy!!! sorry to hear brother...

ive known jay for a long time, ha back on scalp days like 98 till present sad loss. miss him as much as you guys do, this ones for you bud!
    87 samurai 16v 1.6 swap t case gears tracker rear axle with disc brakes tracker 3rds 5000lb winch tin top 31x13.50x15 tsl's

i knew you looked familiar in the pic in your intro.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,
    But rather to skid in sideways Totally worn out, shouting "HOLY SHIT.......WHAT A RIDE!!!"

yeah i moved to indiana and been workig out here since 01 but ive been back to jtown alot since then. that really sucks that that happened. i believe i seen/talked him 1 week before hand.
    87 samurai 16v 1.6 swap t case gears tracker rear axle with disc brakes tracker 3rds 5000lb winch tin top 31x13.50x15 tsl's